The lights on the front of your Daily.co TV help you quickly know what state your system is currently in.
- Blue. Booting up
- Purple. Standby
- Green. In a meeting
- Orange. Powering down
- Your Daily.co TV automatically boots up when you plug in the power cord.
- Power cord plugged in and your box is off? Just lightly press and release the power button on the front of your Daily.co TV.
The blue light will travel back and forth until your Daily.co TV has fully booted.
Standby screen (AKA the quiescent screen)
- Standby means your Daily.co TV has fully booted and isn't in a meeting. We also refer to this as your "quiescent screen".
- Your TV will display the 6-letter screen code in standby mode.
The purple light will be on when your Daily.co TV is fully booted and not in a meeting.
In a meeting
- Your Daily.co TV is currently in a meeting.
- When you exit from the meeting, your Daily.co TV will go back to the standby screen with the screen code interface and you will see the purple light again.
The green light will be on when your Daily.co TV is in a meeting.
- Lightly press and release the power button on the front of your Daily.co TV to power it off.
- An orange light, moving across the entire front means your Daily.co TV is about to power off.
- There will be no lights on the front of the Daily.co TV has once it has powered off.
- Want to power your Daily.co TV back on? Lightly press and release the power button on the front of your Daily.co TV.
The orange light will travel back and forth until your Daily.co TV has powered off.
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.