You can set up your hardware in minutes. Follow these steps:
- DO NOT plug in the power cord first! Power up after you plug in your cam and mic. When you plug the box in, it boots. To boot properly, the cam and speaker first must be plugged in. But...don't worry if you did power on first. You'll just need to reboot.
- Plug the camera into one USB slot and the microphone/speaker into the second USB slot. Make sure the cables are properly seated in the USB slots.
- Plug in your ethernet cable. Make sure you hear/feel the ethernet cable click into the slot.
- Plug in the display cable(s). Your Daily.co TV comes with two display cables: an HDMI–HDMI cable and a Mini DisplayPort–HDMI cable. In case you didn't know, your Daily.co TV supports 2 displays! If you only need one display, you are free to use either cable. Your Daily.co TV doesn't care which single cable you use — pick the one that makes you happiest! 😃
- Turn on your Daily.co TV. Lights on the front indicate it's on. Give it a minute or two to fully boot up. You'll see our interface with the TV code you will use to control your Daily.co TV once it has fully booted.
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.