You can set up your hardware in minutes.
See the guide below.
There's also text below the picture.
- Heads up - do not plug in the power cord first! The cam and speaker must be plugged in first. But...don't worry if you did power on first. You'll just need to reboot.
- Connect the box to your TV, with the blue cable.
Want a 2-TV display? Connect a second TV screen to your box with the red cable.
- Connect the speaker/mic to your box. You can use the yellow cable, for extra length.
- Ethernet! Plug the box into Ethernet, with the Ethernet cable. Make sure you hear/feel the cable click. (No Wifi.)
- Plug in power. The box boots automatically
- Turn on your TV. Make sure you're on the right HDMI!
- Always-on boxes boot right into their video conferencing portal
- If you're not always on, you should see this:
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.