You can use your computer or smartphone to control your Daily.co TV. There's no separate remote to keep track of.
Instead, any person in the room can turn a computer or phone into the remote control for the Daily.co TV.
- By the way, the TV screen code is not the meeting link.
Control the TV
- Make sure your TV is on, connected to the Daily.co box and online.
- On your computer/phone, go to tv.daily.co
- Enter the 6-letter code in the lower right
In the example below, the screen code is XKZ IFT
When you put the TV screen code into your computer or phone, you've "paired" your device with the TV. You now control the TV.
On your computer, you'll see this screen. It lets you start a call, or screen share:
- Why is my TV code not recognized?
- Why did my TV code change?
- I already have a meeting link. How do I join a meeting from my Daily.co TV?
- How do I wirelessly screen share to my Daily.co TV?
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.