Daily.co, our software, is free on any computer or phone. We also make an affordable conference room solution, Daily.co TV, and an API.
Our goal is to make video conferencing as simple as possible. We felt that part of that is providing a new pricing model. Traditional video conferencing pricing – especially for conference rooms – is tough, in a few ways.
- User fee & seat license details. Whether you're using cloud/software meetings (for video calls on a computer), or conference room equipment, customers often have to buy "seats" or "licenses."
- Conference rooms: High annual costs. To get started with a conference room system, you have to sign up for an annual contract.
We offer 2 plans – our free web calls, and our dedicated hardware upgrade for TVs.
1.0 Daily.co: free, unlimited 1-click browser calls
- No seat fees
- Unlimited rooms
- You can start & join meetings free, anywhere, with anyone.
- Create a free account, to get a custom subdomain. Or get free instant links in Google Calendar, Slack, or inside Intercom chats.
- This is free while our API and hardware products are our paid products.
2.0 Daily.co TV: Our hardware & always-on pricing
Daily.co TV is a dedicated hardware system for 1-click video calls and wireless presentations on a TV. It's all the equipment you need to set up – device, cam, speaker/mic and cables.
To order a Daily.co TV system, you pay a hardware purchase fee, a recurring service fee, and shipping.
- One-time hardware purchase. You pay a one-time, non-refundable hardware fee: $600 for each Daily.co TV system. If you'd prefer to purchase only the device, it's $500/box. (You own the hardware.) Taxes apply for systems shipped to California.
- Service fee. Either $50 monthly or $550 annual. Monthly service is cancel anytime.
- Shipping. $10/system for mainland U.S. Please contact us from an estimate to ship to Alaska/Hawaii or outside the U.S.
- 60-day No Risk Refund. Return your complete undamaged hardware, and we refund all charges excluding shipping. (Please note customers cover all shipping costs.)
- Cancel monthly service any time. We're sorry to see you go, but no problem. We have no interest in locking you in.
- Hardware return after 60 days. We guarantee return refunds within 60 days. After 60 days, the device is a NUC you can repurpose. You also can contact us if you're interested in returning the hardware for a partial refund. (Systems must be complete and undamaged, as determined by us. Thanks for understanding we can't accept broken or damaged hardware.)
- Free software. By the way, your Daily.co TV service of course includes the free computer meetings. That means you can use Daily.co anywhere on the go (on a computer). And you can send anyone in the world a link to join you. (They don't need to be a Daily.co user, or be in your company.)
A. Sample pricing for 2 TV systems (U.S.)
Let's say you want to buy 2 systems, one each for your 2 conference rooms.
- Hardware fee is $1220. That's $600/system, plus $10 US shipping.
- Your monthly fee is $100. That's $50/system x 2.
- If you cancel in 60 days, once you return your undamaged Daily.co hardware kits, we'll refund your charges.
- After 60 days, you still can cancel the monthly service anytime.
Please email email@example.com for API pricing information
How can we help further? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the chat button to get us during GMT -7 business hours. Thank you!