We don't lock our customers in, and offer a "cancel anytime" policy for our monthly hardware service. Please read the below:
- Section 1.0 below - Customers who purchased systems after October 2, 2018 are not required to return hardware to cancel their monthly service. We also offer a 60-day refund policy for your hardware purchase, below.
- Section 2.0 below - If you ordered your system before October 2, 2018, you are required to return the hardware to cancel your monthly service.
1.0 Purchased after October 2, 2018: 60-day refund policy, our monthly service cancellation policy, and refund after 60 days
- If you purchased a system after October 2, 2018, we're glad to honor a 60-day refund policy. We refund all charges, excluding shipping.
- Even after 60 days, you can cancel monthly service anytime.
- Even after 60 days, you can ship back the system for a partial refund of the equipment purchase. (And as said, you can cancel monthly service billing anytime.)
- Please be aware the complete undamaged system must be returned, in order for us to issue a full refund. It's up to us to determine whether or not your system is damaged. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- The customer covers all shipping costs.
- The complete system that must be returned includes: the Daily.co device, Logitech cam, Jabra speaker/mic & all cables: HDMI cable (blue sticker), Mini DisplayPort cable (red sticker), and USB extension cable (yellow sticker). Don't worry if the stickers aren't on your cables. The colors just are to help you identify them.
- What's important to return is the device. If you're missing some of the smaller pieces, like cables or cam/speaker, you can contact us about a partial refund.
- After your 60 day cancelation window for your hardware purchase, you can cancel the monthly service at any time, of course. No need to return the hardware. The device is a NUC, which you can use for Windows, Linux, etc. Or you can contact us about a refund. If the system is undamaged (no stickers! no velcro!), then a $200/system refund applies.
2.0 Ordered before October 2, 2018
Customers who ordered hardware prior to October 1, 2018, are required to return the hardware to cancel.
- Email us at email@example.com to cancel. We'll then send you a return label.
- Please return the complete, undamaged Daily.co hardware system: the Daily.co device, Logitech cam, Jabra speaker/mic & all cables: HDMI cable (blue sticker), Mini DisplayPort cable (red sticker), and USB extension cable (yellow sticker). Don't worry if the stickers aren't on your cables. The colors just are to help you identify them.
- You will be charged for any missing components, including missing cables. The cost for replacing an entire Daily.co TV system is $600.
- Put the entire system back into its original black box, and package them in the original cardboard or other appropriate shipper. Note: carriers will not ship the black box by itself!
- Attach the return label and drop it off at a carrier location.
- During the returns process, your billing is on hold. Please return your Daily.co TV system within 21 days, or we will resume billing. Once we receive your hardware, we cancel your billing.
We change this return policy at our discretion, so please contact us with any questions. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the chat icon in the lower right corner. Thanks!
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.