Daily.co is 1-click video calls – it's simple and fast, with the most 1-click features. It's free to start and join calls on any computer or phone. There are no seat fees or time fees.
- 1.0 Why use Daily.co & how it's free
- 2.0 Free features
- 3.0 Paid features
- 4.0 How it works
- 5.0 More
1.0 Why use Daily.co & how it's free
Our customers prefer Daily.co for its 1-click simplicity and clean design. No download hassles for your guests, and they don't need to create an account. Our unlimited custom links also are popular. Teams can set up in seconds, avoid shared logins or software downloads, and scale with zero overhead.
Daily.co is our free product. We have 2 paid products – an API, to add 1-click, instant video calls to any product. Also, we ship a dedicated hardware system for TV calls and always-on, which is easy for anyone to set up in minutes.
2.0 Free features
- Custom subdomain, you.daily.co
- Unlimited meeting rooms, like you.daily.co/room
- No seat fees, no time fees
- Chrome has the most features. Learn more at https://daily.co/browsers
- 50 guests, with smart muting, in Chrome - up to 50 participants, with 6 cameras on at once, can be in a meeting, on Chrome. See tips for large calls here.
- Safari, Firefox, iOS Safari, and Android Chrome can join calls with 4 or fewer. Edge can be used for 1:1 calls. Chrome users can join calls with up to 50, with only 6 cams should be on at any given time.
- Mobile support, for calls of 4 or fewer. Use iOS Safari or Android Chrome - just click
- Dual screen sharing, on Chrome
- Recording, on Chrome
- Custom subdomain, with fully custom room names. Like you.daily.co/standup or you.daily.co/demo
- Team dashboard and team-locking - invite your teammates to your custom domain
- Slack, Google Calendar, and Intercom apps
3.0 Paid features
- Cloud recording is a future paid feature. (Right now, it's free. Local recording is always free.)
- Our API also lets you configure additional features. Learn more about the API here.
4.0 How it works in 3 easy steps:
- Get a meeting link in your dashboard, or our apps for Slack, Google Calendar or Intercom
- To invite, just share your link
- To join, click the meeting link and choose computer, phone or TV
See Get started for screen shots and more tips
- Each link is unique and never expires. You can reuse a link as much as you want
- Calls with 4 or fewer are peer-to-peer. Here's more about privacy and bandwidth.
Can we help? Ping us on chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We enjoy hearing from users, and love feedback. Cheers!