You can wirelessly screen share to your Daily.co TV – no more hassling with adapters or dongles. Share in a meeting, or present to the TV even if you're not in a video call.
- You don't have to be in a video call to wirelessly present to the TV
- You don't have to "pass on" screen sharing privileges
- 2 different users can screen share at the same time, using Chrome
- To play a presentation, share your entire desktop
- New: see our blog post on how to enable audio, https://www.daily.co/blog/sharing-audio-in-video-calls-and-presentations-part-2-daily-co-tv-systems
- 1.0 Screen share to the TV during a video call
- 2.0 Screen share to the TV when not in a call
- 3.0 How to audio share
1.0 In a meeting
- Pair your computer with the TV. In Chrome, go to tv.daily.co.
- Enter the screen code in the lower right of your TV screen. More info here
- In your Chrome, click the Share screen button from your Daily.co TV Controller page.
- In the pop-up, select either Your Entire Screen or a specific Application Window
- To share a slide deck, choose Your Entire Screen
- To stop, click the green Stop my screen share button in the left side of your Meeting controls.
- Another way to stop sharing is the blue Stop sharing button, which your Chrome browser creates. By the way, you can move this little Chrome toolbox anywhere on the screen.
2. 0 Screen share when not in a meeting
Wirelessly present, even if you're not in a call:
- In Chrome, go to tv. daily.co
- Enter the screen code that's in the bottom right of your TV. What you're doing is pairing your device to the TV. More info here
- Click the Share your screen button from your Daily.co TV Controller page.
- In the popup, click to share either Your Entire Screen or a specific Application Window
Tip: To share a slide deck (i.e. PowerPoint or Keynote) presentation, be sure you share your entire desktop.
Tip: Starting a screen share this way actually creates an instant meeting link. You can then share your call link, if you want to turn the sessions into a video call with others
You can end the screen sharing session in several ways:
- The green Stop my screen share button in the left side of your Meeting controls.
- The blue Stop sharing button in the popup the Chrome browser creates.
3.0 How to enable audio sharing
- Can more than one person share their screen to my Daily.co TV?
- Join a meeting from your Daily.co TV
- Pair your TV with the screen code
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.