Thanks for setting up our Daily.co TV hardware system! Please keep in mind our requirements – and in section 2.0, some tips.
- Ethernet. The system must be plugged into Ethernet ⚡️
- 1920x1080 resolution. Use a TV or monitor that supports 1080p.
- Chrome browser for larger calls and features like recording. You now can join calls of 4 or fewer on Firefox and Safari. Edge is for 1:1 calls. Please keep in mind Chrome supports more features like larger calls and recording. Learn more about browsers.
2.0 Heads up
- Firewalls, coworking spaces: Are you in a coworking space, behind a captive portal, or behind a firewall? Your IT/network admin may need to whitelist the MAC address of the device. Read this.
- TV models. We're often asked what models work best with Daily.co. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. In general, all contemporary models tested in the past three years have performed well with Daily.co hardware. Sceptre, LG and TCL offer good value for under $500. Samsung and Sony also work well.
- TV screen size. In a smaller huddle-type room for 3-5 people, a 37"-40" works well. Once you get up to an 8-10 person room, 50"-60" works better. Keep in mind you can plug your system into a 2-screen setup. If you screen share often, it's great to see video feeds on one screen and screen shares on the other.
- Bandwidth requirements for Daily.co calls
- Always-on video portal with Daily.co TV
- Can I use other cameras with Daily.co TV?
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.