To invite someone, copy and share your Daily.co meeting link.
Guests just click your meeting link to join. Anyone, on a computer anywhere, can join your call. Guests don't need to download, or create an account. Up to 50 people can join a meeting. We recommend 6-8 cams on at one time — it depends on users' network quality.
What's my meeting link look like
- A personalized meeting link looks like this: https://you.daily.co/standup
- An instant link looks like this: https://i.daily.co/udon-zaalouk-paysam
Find your link, in a video call
If you're already in your Daily.co video call, your meeting link is shown on your computer screen:
- The meeting link is in the address bar of your browser. That's just at the top of your Chrome window.
- Or, in the bottom bar of your call, just click the green Invite button. This copies your call info to your clipboard, to send to a guest.
From your Daily.co dashboard
Your dashboard shows all your meeting links.
You quickly can copy just the meeting link itself (no dial-in details)
- Click the Copy link to invite. It's right under the meeting link.
- This doesn't copy dial-in. It's just the meeting link, so you can paste the link quickly into Chrome.
To copy the full link info, including dial-in:
- Click on the triple dots, to the far right of a meeting link
- Another option: just hover over the room link bar. Settings & Upgrade pop up, to the far right. Click Settings & Upgrades
- Click the green Copy info to clipboard button
- The meeting info is on your clipboard. Paste into any invite.
- To join, open the link. No downloads.
- Remember, you can make your room public, locked, or team-only. If your room is locked, keep in mind your guests must knock. You'll have to approve their entry. Learn about locking here.
- What's a custom link versus instant link
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.