With Daily.co, you can personalize your video call links, so your meeting invites reflect who you are.
- Choose your subdomain (URL), like you.daily.co
- Daily.co is different. It lets you also fully name rooms. Like you.daily.co/standup or you.daily.co/demo
Subdomain vs room
- https://jellybean.daily.co - jellybean is the Daily.co domain I picked.
- https://jellybean.daily.co/hello - hello is a meeting room on the jellybean Daily.co domain. Room names appear after the
Create more rooms, to personalize each meeting:
Naming each meeting room is more effective. It's easier to type and say. For example, acknowledge the client you're meeting with, for example, with their own room.
- Let's say I have a meeting with Hogwarts, to talk about redesigning their logo. I can set up a link just for them, like https://jellybean.daily.co/hogwarts
- Or I create another room, to work with remote developers on another project, like https://jellybean.daily.co/dev