A room owner controls a room's privacy settings
- Public. Anyone can join your video call
- Team. Anyone on your Daily.co team may enter without knocking. Non-members must knock and a team member must approve them to enter. See how to invite your team
- Private. Every guest has to "knock," and the room owner to approve their joining the call.
Only a room owner can change a room's settings.
- In your dashboard, find the room you want
- Hover over the triple dots, in the far right of the room row
- Click Settings & Upgrades. You'll only see this if you're the room owner. If you don't Settings & Upgrades, you're not the room owner and can't change the privacy settings.
- You're taken to the room settings page, where you control recordings, privacy and more.
- Click the first tab to the left, Settings
- Click Public, Team, or Private
- You don't need to click save. To exit, click the x in the upper right. See pic below.