Daily supports dual screen shares. This means that up to 2 people can simultaneously screen share. You must use Chrome to dual screen share.
How to screen share
- Chrome provides the best screen sharing experience. You can also screen share in Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
- Click the Share button in the bottom left of your screen to share.
- A popup will appear, click on what you'd like to share. In Chrome, select either your Entire Screen, an Application Window, or a Chrome tab.
- Click the Share button in the popup. If the button is grayed out, that means you haven't clicked on what you'd like to share. Go back to step 2, above.
Stopping a screen share
- Click the Stop button in the controller, lower left.
- Click the Stop sharing button in the banner at the top right of your screen.
- Click the blue Stop sharing button in the Chrome banner (screen shot below).
- To share a slide deck or presentation, select your Entire Screen.
- If you still can't screen share, refresh Chrome.
- If you have multiple displays, the Entire Screen tab will let you pick which monitor you'd like to share.
- The Chrome popup can be repositioned anywhere on your screen — giving you quick access to end your screen share.
Need more help? Just contact us.