Dual screen sharing is part of every call. Daily.co lets up to 2 people simultaneously share:
- Use Chrome to screen share
- If you're on Firefox, Safari or Edge, you can see other people's screen shares. But you can't screen share yourself. Use Chrome to share yourself.
- 2 different people can screen share at the same time
- Click Share in the bottom left of your screen.
- Great! A popup appears. Select if you want to share your Entire Screen or a specific Application Window.
- To share a slide deck or play a presentation, share your Entire Screen.
- Troubleshoot: If you still can't share, refresh Chrome.
Tip: if you have multiple monitors, entire desktop lets you pick which screen.
You can end the screen sharing session in several ways:
- The Stop button in the lower left.
- The Stop sharing button in the top right.
- The blue Stop sharing button in the popup the Chrome browser creates.
Tip: The Chrome popup can be repositioned anywhere on your screen — giving you quick access to end your screen share.
Can we help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.