Anyone can join a meeting link, on computer or phone. Guests don't need an account or software download.
- Create a link. (See the section below, for options)
- To invite, just copy and share the link
- To join, click the meeting link. Use Chrome for the most features.
When you click a link to join, here's what you see and do:
- Computer users click the green button. See image below.
- TV users, click the purple button. Learn about the TV here
- Mobile users can join with video, if there are 4 or fewer participants in the call. Learn about mobile video here. (We also have dial-in. This is a paid feature later this year.)
How to create a meeting link
- Get a custom link in your dashboard. Like you.daily.co/standup or you.daily.co/demo
- Or an instant link in Slack or Google Calendar.
- Lock your call in your dashboard's room settings. Otherwise, guests quickly join, with no friction.
- Set up a team, for team only meeting links.
- Key info and features
- What's a custom versus an instant link?
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.