👉 Important update
We've ended our basic calls product. Service for our current basic call users ends June 22, 2020.
- Read the blog post on basic call service ending.
- Daily.co TV customers, please read this separate post.
- Starting June 22, 2020 only admins can download recordings from the dashboard. If you are not an admin, download your cloud recordings before June 22! Anyone can download recordings via the API.
Anyone can join a meeting link, on computer or phone. Guests don't need an account or software download.
- Create a link. (See the section below, for options)
- To invite, just copy and share the link
- To join, click the meeting link. Use Chrome for the most features.
When you click a link to join, here's what you see and do:
- Computer users click the green button. See image below.
- TV users, click the purple button. Learn about the TV here
- Mobile users can join with video, if there are 4 or fewer participants in the call. Learn about mobile video here. (We also have dial-in. This is a paid feature later this year.)
How to create a meeting link
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.