Your teammates can create and name unlimited rooms on your organization's subdomain.
- You have to be a team member to create a room on the team domain. Make sure you've sent other colleagues a team invite.
- Enter the new room name, in the field in the top right.
- Click the green Create room button.
- Your meeting by default is team-only. Roll over your link to change this.
- How to lock a room, or make it public
- How to get live chat support, both in-meeting & in your dashboard
- What's the team domain versus my rooms
- Daily.co for Teams
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.