👉 Important update
We've ended our basic calls product. Service for our current basic call users ends June 22, 2020.
- Read the blog post on basic call service ending.
- Daily.co TV customers, please read this separate post.
- Starting June 22, 2020 only admins can download recordings from the dashboard. If you are not an admin, download your cloud recordings before June 22! Anyone can download recordings via the API.
Improve your call
Large calls have a lot going on. Some quick tips:
🔥 Important. Only have 6 cams on at any time.
- Chrome often is the best experience.
- Make sure to allow your camera and mic to join your call. Learn how to unblock.
- Only have 6 cams on at any time. Learn more.
- Refresh your browser.
Before a big call, if you can, refresh (or, better, restart) your browser. If people have issues, it's often that the browser hasn't been refreshed in a while. It's like any piece of software. It gets overloaded.
- Use earbuds
Otherwise, you sound bad to others. Echo is a problem. Earbuds isolate your audio input, so it doesn't echo.
- Use Shhh mode & mute all cams
Keep in mind you got a lot of video streaming! Also, you may have weird background noise
Typically in large calls, the presenter clicks Shh mode to mute all. (Shh is in the More menu, when you're in the call.) Guests can unmute cam/mic to speak up.
The video call is in your browser, so you might have to refresh or reopen your browser.
- To join on a computer, click your link. Then click the green button:
- You can mute, unmute, and chat, all in the bottom bar.
- Shh mode - click More
- Change your cam/mic - click More
How can we help? You can use chat on our site, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!