Apologies: once a dial-in participant joins, you may need to unblock your cam/mic. We've reported this problem to our dial-in provider. We are really sorry.
You'll see the error message below.
Unblock instructions, by browser / OS
Change your camera and mic settings –
- Change it at your browser level preferences
- If that doesn't work, check your OS settings
- Rejoin the call
- In a call, look at the address bar. The camera icon will show an X.
- Click the icon
- Click Always allow
- Exit and rejoin the call
- If rejoining doesn't work, fully quite Chrome and rejoin
Mac OS - Mojave
If you have Mojave, in particular, you have to change the operating system settings, too
- Click Apple menu > System Preferences > Security and Privacy
- Click Camera > Select ALLOW for your browser
- Click Microphone > Select ALLOW for your browser
If you're still having problems, after allowing Chrome:
- Check for Windows system updates
Thanks for your time.
Need help? Chat with us, 9-5 PT (California), or email email@example.com.