The Daily.co API makes it easy for developers to add and control video calls. With a couple lines of code, a product team can add calls to any site or app. Our libraries let developers extensively customize and control the user experience.
We provide the best features and highest call quality, so our customers save time, ship faster, and deliver more.
- Why teams build with an API — read our blog post, which explains what an API is.
- Choosing a video API: 5 key considerations. We wrote a blog post that explains how our API solves more pain points and provides more features.
Build with our API
- Add a prebuilt widget to your app or site, with a couple lines of code. Learn how.
- To create a custom UI, you can use CSS Grid.
- Build a custom video chat UI, working directly with audio and video tracks. Se our React blog post.
- Use our front-end library, to manage call lifecycle and participant state, respond to in-call events, and customize layout.
- Control calls with our REST API