Follow the steps below to learn how to reset your Daily.co TV's WiFi settings.
- Go to http://wifi.pluot.tv/reset on a phone or laptop. You should see a black and white QR code. This will allow you to reset the Daily.co TV's WiFi settings so that it can be connected to a new network.
- Turn off your Daily.co TV.
- Wait a few seconds. Turn it back on.
- Hold the QR code up to your TV's camera. Be prepared for the camera feed to load/display on your TV screen. It's at this point that you'll want to point the camera at the QR code.
- As you hold the QR code up, look at the lower-right corner of your TV screen and wait for it to say, "Please open wifi.pluot.tv.". You can stop holding the QR code up to the camera.
- Visit http://wifi.pluot.tv/: You'll be prompted to enter in your new network name and password. The network name and password are case and space sensitive.
- Click Continue, a new QR code will appear.
- Place the new QR code in front of the camera. Again, make sure the QR code fills the screen. In the lower-right corner of the TV, you'll see a message that says the box is connecting to the new network.
IMPORTANT: the QR code should fill the entire TV screen. Hold the QR code up so you can see the entire QR code on the TV screen.
Need more help? Contact us.
Did this answer your question?