You can instantly add a Daily.co meeting link directly in your Google Calendar events. Each link is unique and never expires. Guests can click to join without an account.
What you need
- Install the Daily.co Screen Sharing & GCal Integration extension. It's free and takes a couple seconds. Click here to add the Chrome calendar extension.
How it works
- Open your Google Calendar
- Create an event — you also might need to click More Options, to see the detailed view.
- In your event, click on the green button, Add A Daily.co Meeting Link
- Add guests and save the event.
- On the day of the event, open the invite and click on the meeting link.
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.
Did this answer your question?