Daily.co TV sets up in minutes. This guide is in your package:
Heads up - do not plug in the power cord first. Plug in the cam and speaker first. (Don't worry if you powered on the device first. Just reboot.)
Set Up Guide text
- Connect the device to your TV, with the blue cable (HDMI).
Want a 2-TV display? Ping us, so we can send you the cable.
- Connect both the speaker/mic and camera to your box (USB). In the package, there's a yellow extension cable, for extra length.
- Ethernet! Plug the box into Ethernet, with the Ethernet cable. We do not recommend Wifi.
- Plug in power. The box boots automatically.
- Turn on your TV. Make sure you're on the right HDMI!
- Always-on boxes boot right into their video conferencing portal. Learn about always-on.
- If your TV is not always-on, you should see the below image. Learn how to get started, with 1-click video calls on your TV.