Dual screen sharing is part of every call. Daily.co lets up to 2 people simultaneously share:
- Use Chrome. Additional browsers coming soon, but currently please use Chrome.
- Click Share in the bottom left of your screen.
- The first time you screen share, you'll be asked to install the Chrome extension. It's fast. Click Add Extension in the popup.
Tip: if you'd like to prep before a call, visit the Chrome Web Store, to get the extension.
- Great! A popup appears. Select if you want to share your Entire Screen or a specific Application Window.
Troubleshoot: If you still can't share, refresh Chrome.
Tip: if you have multiple monitors, entire desktop lets you pick which screen.
Tip: To share a slide deck (i.e. PowerPoint or Keynote) presentation, be sure you share your entire desktop.
You can end the screen sharing session in several ways:
- The Stop button in the lower left.
- The Stop sharing button in the top right.
- The blue Stop sharing button in the popup the Chrome browser creates.
Tip: The Chrome popup can be repositioned anywhere on your screen — giving you quick access to end your screen share.
Can we help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.