Get a Daily.co account or integration
- To get the most features, sign up for an account. You then can claim your own personalized subdomain, for meeting links. Custom links have features like locking. Sign up at Daily.co. (It's free.)
- Don't want to sign up? Sure thing. We have "instant" links, where no account is required. Create these instant links with our apps for Slack and Google Calendar. Instant links all have dial-in and screen sharing. They don't have: personalization, locking, team dashboard. (Instant links also are free.)
Now start a call, in 3 easy steps
- Get a link in your dashboard, Slack or Google Calendar
- Copy and share your link to invite
- Just open in Chrome to join
You'll see a join page. Click the green button to join on computer. Click the purple button if you're on a phone and want to dial-in.
Join muted, dial-in, more
- Join calls muted. We remember your mute settings from your last calls. So if you want to join a call with your cam muted, do a test call and mute your cam. Voila, you now can join calls with your cam muted.
- Screen share. The first time you screen share, you have to install the Chrome extension. It's fast. You can do it live in your call. Or get the extension before hand.
- You can change your default dial-in country, on the join page or in a call.
- Set up a team. Your teammates then can add links on your subdomain.
Poor audio or video quality? Mute your cam. Why: video is a bandwidth hog. This preserves your audio quality.
A general culprit: Refresh Chrome. Apologies, but Chrome is like other programs. Don't just close. Quit and reopen.