It's free to set up and manage teams on Daily.co
All the core features are free. It is free to set up a domain, invite a team, set up rooms, start and join calls, lock rooms, restrict rooms to teammates, dial-in and screen share.
- No seat license
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited links
- No meeting time limit
- Currently, during recording beta, recording is unlimited and free
- Just use Chrome to join. (Safari/Edge this summer)
- Or use a phone to dial-in. (A video guest must already be in the call for a dial-in user to join.)
Current (or soon) paid upgrades include:
- Once recording free beta ends, unlimited recording in a room is $20/mo/room.
- We have a separate, paid product, Daily.co TV, for always-on video portals and conference rooms. It's a plug-and-play kit for video calls on your TV.
Future paid upgrades include: custom emoji stickers, branded dashboards, no pin dial-in. Let us know what else you'd like!
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.