To invite someone, copy and share your meeting link.
A personalized meeting link looks like this: https://compasshq.daily.co/standup
An instant link looks like this: https://i.daily.co/udon-zaalouk-paysam
Find you link In a call
- You can find your link in the address bar of your browser. It's just at the top of your Chrome window.
- Or just click the green Invite button in the bottom bar.
From your Daily.co dashboard
Your dashboard shows all your meeting links
To copy just the meeting link:
- Click the copy link to invite, shown right under the meeting link.
- This doesn't copy dial-in. It's just the meeting link, so you can paste the link quickly into Chrome
To copy the full link info, including dial-in:
- Click on the triple dots, to the far right of a meeting link
- Another option: just jover over the room link bar. Settings & Upgrade pop up, to the far right. Click Settings & Upgrades
- Click the green Copy info to clipboard button
- The meeting info is on your clipboard. Paste into any invite.
- To join, your guest just opens the link in Chrome. No downloads.
- Remember, you can make your room public, locked, or team-only. If your room is locked, keep in mind your guests must knock. You'll have to approve their entry.
Need more help? Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.