🚀 RECORDING COMING SOON
Recording permissions depend on a room's privacy and team settings.
- For any private room, only the room owner can record the call
- For public rooms, it depends on whether it's a team domain or personal domain.
Meeting rooms on personal domains (no team set up)
- In a public room, only room owners can record a call
Team meeting room permissions
- Only a room owner or team admin can upgrade a room, to allow recording.
- Any teammate can record a call in a public or team room, once it's been upgraded by the room owner or team admin
- Only the room owner can record in a private room
- Only a room owner, or the team admin, can downgrade a room.
Ping us! We're glad to answer questions. email@example.com or chat 9 am - 5 pm PST in San Francisco