Once you've set up your Daily.co account, it's easy to set up your own meeting rooms.
- At the top of the list of your meeting rooms, enter the name you would like for your new room in the field.
- Click the green Create room button.
- Your meeting by default is team-only. Roll over your link to change this.
- How to lock a room, or make it public
- How to get live chat support, both in-meeting & in your dashboard
- What's the team domain versus my rooms
- Daily.co for Teams
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.