Welcome! Thanks for your time. To get started:
Get a Daily.co account or integration
- Sign up free. You get your own custom links, with more features. Like recording.
- Don't want to sign up? We have "instant" links, where no account is required. Use our Slack and Google Calendar apps. Instant links all have dial-in and screen sharing. They don't have: personalized meeting links, locking, team dashboard, recording. Also free.
Now start a call, in 3 easy steps
- Get a link in your dashboard, Slack or Google Calendar
- To invite, copy and share your link
- To join, click the link. Use Chrome for the most features.
You'll see a join page.
- Click the green button to join on computer
- On a phone? Click the blue button to dial-in
- Our TV customers click the purple button
Join muted, dial-in, more
- Chrome has the most features. Learn about browser feature support here
- Join calls muted. We remember your mute settings from your last calls. So if you want to join a call with your cam muted, do a test call and mute your cam. Then, on you next call, when you join your cam is already muted.
- Screen share. The first time you screen share, you have to install the Chrome extension. It's fast. You can do it live in your call. Or get the extension before hand.
- You can change your default dial-in country, on the join page or in a call.
- Set up a team. Your teammates then can add links on your subdomain.
- Poor audio or video quality? Mute your cam. This preserves bandwidth for audio, so you hear better.
- Use earbuds
- Reload your Chrome tab. If that doesn't do it, fully quit and reopen. We hate to say it - but Chrome's like other software. It can get tired.
- Do you use an adblocker? Please try joining in an Incognito window, or a Chrome persona without ad blockers.