Anyone can join a meeting link, on computer or phone.
Guests don't need an account or download.
- Create a link. (See the section below, for options)
- To invite, just copy and share the link
- To join, click the meeting link. Use Chrome for the most features.
When you click a link to join, here's what you see and do:
- Computer users click the green button
- Phone users click the blue button. (On a phone, this is the top row.)
- TV users, click the purple button
How to create a meeting link
- Get a custom link in your dashboard. Like you.daily.co/standup or you.daily.co/demo
- Or an instant link in Slack or Google Calendar.
- Lock your call in your dashboard's room settings. Otherwise, guests quickly join, with no friction.
- Set up a team, for team only meeting links.
- Key info and features
- What's a custom versus an instant link?
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.