Daily.co is powerful, really easy video calling, on your own URL.
- It's free to start and join calls on any computer or phone
- No seat fees, no time fees
- Basically, it's free
- 50 guests - up to 50 participants can be in a meeting with video
- Dual screen sharing
- Custom subdomain, with fully custom room names. Like you.daily.co/standup or you.daily.co/demo
- Team dashboard and team-locking
Cloud recording is a future paid feature. (Right now, it's free. Local recording is always free.)
How it works in 3 easy steps:
- Get a meeting link in your dashboard, Slack, or Google Calendar.
- To invite, just share your link.
- Then when you want to join the meeting, just click that link in Chrome.
- Each link is unique and never expires. You can reuse a link as much as you want
- We also make hardware, Daily.co TV, for video calls on your TV.
- Always-on video portals are easy to set up with Daily.co TV. It's one of our most popular use cases.
- Calls with 4 or fewer are peer-to-peer. Here's more about privacy and bandwidth.
Email email@example.com anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.