You can instantly add a Daily.co meeting link directly in your Google Calendar events. This lets you effortlessly share a meeting link with your meeting participants. In addition to calendar links, our Chrome extension also support screen sharing. (Learn more about screen shares here.)
What you need
- You will need to install the Daily.co Screen Sharing & GCal Integration extension
- Have you shared you screen in a Daily.co meeting? Then you should already have our Chrome extension installed
- Alternatively, you can install it manually via the Chrome Web Store
How it works
- Open your Google Calendar
- Create an event
- In your event, click on the green button, Add A Daily.co Meeting Link
Note: we rebranded; some of the images mention our old name ;)
- You'll now see a meeting link in the "Where" field. (The green button will now be grayed out since there’s already a meeting create. See below.)
- Add guests and save the event.
- On the day of the event, open the invite and click on the meeting link.
Need more help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Chat with us M–F, 9am–5pm PST.