These are fast tips. Search this help center for more. And try us on live chat, 9-5 PST. We are glad to help, and do a test call.
- Chrome audio issue. Click More > Cam/mac settings > and choose the Default version of your audio source.
- Mute cam to help with call quality. Use Shh mode.
- Use earbuds
- Unblock cam/mic
- Check Chrome 👇
Try these steps, in Chrome:
- Refresh the tab.
- Quit and reopen Chrome
- Try Incognito mode. Your adblocker or other extension may block your cam/mic.
- Reboot. Especially if you're on Windows, your operating system may not be talking to Chrome.
Recent Chrome audio issue
Can others not hear you?
- In your call menu, click More (to the right of the green Invite button).
Click More > Cam/mic settings
- In the mic field, you may see 2 different options for your mic setting - an Internal and a Default.
- Choose the Default
Poor call quality
Someone's network may be overloaded. Live video requires a lot of bandwidth. Mute cams, to reduce bandwidth needed. Click More, and then Shhh mode to mute everyone. Individuals can unmute.
- Make sure you aren't muted
- Make sure another app isn't using your cam. Like a recording app.
- Get an Unblock your cam/mic message? When in your call, click the cam icon in the URL bar.
- Or: are your cam/mic boxes outlined in red? Do they say "No cam" - "No mic"? Your Chrome isn't talking to your OS. Reboot or run a terminal line command if you're Mac OS. Learn more.
- Another one - try Incognito mode. Your extensions may block mic/cam access.
- Refresh Chrome. No luck? Reboot, or Mac users can try this terminal line command.
Are you behind a corporate firewall? That can affect your access. Ping us for help.
White screen / page isn't loading
- Do you use an adblocker? An extension may be blocking.
- Try joining Incognito
Get live chat help, 9-5 PST. Or email@example.com - thanks for your time.